About Ukulele~

Hello readers,

Thank you for your comments and compliments! I appreciate it and I’m going to answer all the questions so here-

To people who complimented me- “Thank you all! I think you all are also good at blogging and instruments! Don’t think you’re the worst in anything, it is pretty much the other way around!”

To the instruments and song questions- “I play the Piano (A little), Violin, Ukulele and my favorite¬†songs to sing are Believer, Stitches, Safe and sound & Hide and seek Vocaloid.”

To the people who asked about other stuff- Well, I rather keep it a secret (sorry) and no, I don’t¬†play Fortnite but please note I’m a girl.

Anyway, I’m going to talk about Ukulele!

Ukulele is one of the easy instrument to play and it is like a small Guitar with 4 strings. Ukulele was first created by Portugal in 1879. Here are facts-

-There is a popular Ukulele orchestra in the UK.

-Ukulele is highly popular with Hawaiian music.

-The 4 strings represent the notes- G4-C4-E4-A4.

There are parts of Ukulele which are kind of similar to Guitar.

Ukulele plays a part in the 19th centuries.

That is all I can say.

Bye and have a good day!

Ash

One thought on “About Ukulele~

1. Wow, Ash. You are quite the musician. How cool that you play all those instruments! I wish I knew some of the songs you mentioned. Now I want to go check them out.

My daughter plays the string bass and loves it. She is going to be a music teacher when she graduates from college in a year. Music is such an important part of my family.